Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week 1- 20% Project

For our 20% Project my partner Jason and I are planning on doing a virtual tour of the the school. It was a good idea at first but now it just kind of seems lame, I fear that when it comes down to actually working on our project it will be too easy and it will be done quickly. I wanted to do something that that will make me proud,but my my partner wants to do something easy. I want to come up with a better idea before its too late. I guess what sucks more is that we haven't even done anything for the tour of the school. If this going to be my project I at least want to get something done. I can't really work on it because my partner Jason has band after school and he is usually at band until like 6 or 7 in the afternoon. Uhh Im so frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment