Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog#12

For my project I was planning to go to a program that helps teenagers deal with parents or relatives that abuse alcohol. I went for two weeks to the program and I found it interesting the way the people there help them deal with it. I thought it was interesting because its the same exact way a, let say AA meeting would go you know how it works you go to the meeting and you just talk about your problems, whatever they may be.when I went to the meeting I had to introduce myself and tell a little bit of why I was there, and I told them a little of my experience, and it was weird because I'm the one who ended up talking throughout the whole the meeting and boy did I let a lot out , I didn't realize I had all that in me. Before I knew it the meeting was over and i spent the whole hour talking. After the meeting I felt relieved I finally let all that anger and sadness out of me, I felt so much better after. I would recommend going to the meetings if you're going through this same situation as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment